- Fixed heavy duty, general purpose planetary mixers with a proven world class mixing action.
- Ideal for use in the manufacture of large volume building products where quality assurance and continuity is vital. Eg manufacture of precast building products, suspended concrete floors, blocks etc.
- The proven mixing action of this machine allows for high quality, high volume dry blending of materials including resins, clay and reconstituted limestone.
- The Sicoma MP series mixer start from as little as 250 litres through to 2500 litres of compacted concrete per cycle.
- Easily integrated with feeder systems designed for specific needs including:
- Conveyor & silo feeder systems
- Hydraulic self loading hoppers
- Manual feed
- Concrete production cycles are generally around 2 minutes however this is dependent on batching requirements and additives. Eg1. Type: Sicoma MP375/250
Cycle: 2 mins
Output compacted: 250 litres2. Type: Sicoma MP3750/2500
Cycle: 2 mins
Output compacted: 2500 litres
Features and Benefits
- Huge double horizontal shock resistant gearbox. Gears immersed in oil bath giving every gear optimum lubrication
- Gearbox carries 5 year or 10000 hour warranty.
- Strong mixing arms with blades made from ny-hard iron, 550 HB
- 15mm ny-hard cast iron floor and wall lining
- Up to 4 swing out discharge sector doors with either hydraulically, pneumatic or manually operated.
- A hollow central shaft allows washout jest to be mounted under the rotating arms. Together with a powerful high pressure pump unit, a tornado of water cleans the mixer reducing your wash up time by about 80%
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2000