Hydraulically Driven Mixer Buckets
Mixer buckets can easily be attached to most skid steer loaders, tele-handlers and excavators The operator can easily self loaded by scooping up the sand and aggregates, then mix and tip product from the comfort of the cab, with minimal effort. Both a low cost and mobile mixing solution, which limits the amount of manual handling.
- Paths & small footings
- Remote repairs
- Mortar mixing for limestone walls and stone pitching
- General farm work
|Mix BM 200||Mix BM 250||Mix BM 350||Mix BM 450||Mix BM 600|
Features and Benefits
- Less manual handling.
- Low cost mobile mixing solution
- Rotating mixing arm produces a high quality mix.
- Fully enclosed gearbox drive
- Electronic chute opening, from inside of cab
- Mixer buckets are ideal for low lying concrete work
- Dependant on the model, the mixing bucket yields approximately .2 to .6m³