Sicoma MarcantoniniBatchcrete International
- Travelling hoppers, flying transportation buckets and discharge systems revolutionise the delivery of precast concrete to user stations. They are an ideal solution where conventional methods of concrete delivery are impractical.
- Suitable for both wet and dry cast, they can be installed in places where conventional bucket systems are impossible.
- Travelling hoppers can be configured to deliver concrete to both sides of a bay divider without the use of chutes.
- These individually designed units use a mono or a double rail system to deliver concrete to required areas.
- They carry up to 2 cubic metres and travel between 180 metres per minute up to 240 metres per minute depending on model.
Features and Benefits
- Totally integrated distribution system
- Completely automatic and computer controlled.
- Rigid rail system used
- Lifting and lowering hydraulically controlled.