Officine Piccini ScoutBatchcrete International
- The Scout range of Agitators have excellent onsite capabilities, including:
- Remote onsite construction projects
- Above ground mining operations
- Below ground mining operations
- The Scout is a one person operation that can self load materials, transfer onto onboard agitator and dispense concrete with ease.
- The Scout features Rops and Fops protection systems and can be easily fitted with fire suppression equipment for underground mine work.
- Able to self load materials and fitted with weigh load systems; the Scout will produce consistent quality concrete and is capable of batching mine waste materials.
- It has high power off-road capability however can also be road licensed. The larger models feature a hydraulic discharge chute with capabilities of delivering materials on a 90 degree angle.
- The Scout has a compact footprint featuring a front cab for perfect visibility. It can mix pumpable quality material for grouting or reinforcement work in underground operations or construction sites.
Features and Benefits
- Perkins Engine
- 37.3 – 86kw @ 2400 rpm
- Hydrostatic trans
- All wheel drive
- 2+2 hydrostatic speeds
- Max speed 20-30km
- 4 wheel steering
- 3 steering modes
- Oil immersed hydraulic brakes
- Hydraulic park brake
- 75-120L diesel fuel capacity
- Hydraulic oil tank 70-120L
- Loading shovel capacity 250L-650L
- Discharge chute hydraulically driven
- Max drum volume 1800L – 8300L
- Max drum concrete output – 5,800L
- Mixing drum incline 14 degrees
- 200L-950L water tank with metre and high pressure hose.
- ROPS & FOPS cabin
- CE Compliant
- Operating weight
- 5.5T – 6.5T