Sahara 6000Batchcrete International
- Loader filled, single bin dry batcher, ideal for remote concrete requirements
- Features a large 6 cubic metre bin with a materials weighing system (AS1379)
- Strong HD frame capable of being towed over considerable distances
- Designed to comply to mine specifications for long life and easy maintenance
- Safety mechanisms installed for dafe operation
- Accurate measuring of materials with three (3) load cells totalling 15000kg.
- Digital display board for plant operator
- Towed from location to location with a light to medium size truck.
- Production volume approximately 20-30 cubic metres per hour.
- Unit powered by Electric or Diesel engine with centrefugel clutch
Features and benefits
- Control panel protected against moisture and conveyor has weather proof covers
- 12m long boom with 600mm wide belt
- Rubber lined drive pulley, rollers, idlers and return idlers
- Weather proof panels
- Head chute approx 4m from ground level and features a water ring and tow bar
- Manual discharge gate with throttle.
- Fenner gearbox
- Pulley and V belt guarding
- Manual water meter (1,000 litres) and water pump
- Flare plates
- Wheel, axle, lights, chevron and reflectors
- Bag splitters and belt scraper / cleaner
- mine spec wiring