- Max production speed is 25 m³/h
- Rated concrete production capacity fully loaded 4m³
- 1400 kg Cement silo capacity
- 800 liters Water tanks capacity
- Hopper 1 capacity 2,95 m³
- Hopper 2 capacity 2,23 m³
Advantages Of Choosing The Kimera Small
•EXTREME MOBILITY: Both versions, the DC-SS and the DC-TM offers customers the most flexible mobility on the
• IN REAL TIME: No more waiting as the Kimera SMALL is always ready to produce.
• NO WASTE: The plant produces the exact amount requested and can be stopped at any time during the production cycle, avoiding any waste.
• UTMOST PRECISION: The load cells and flow meters fitted together with the CAN-BUS electronic managing system ensure ± 2% accuracy.
• VERSATILITY: The Kimera SMALL is able to produce any kind of cement or cold bitumen mixture. It is also possible to change the mix design easily between 2 subsequent production cycles.
• OMOGENEITY: The double mixing system produces homogeneous product.
• LOW COSTS: Minimal maintenance is required on the Kimera SMALL during use, i.e. the washing of the 2 augers
after the production cycle. Furthermore the auxiliary diesel engine reduces the cost of fuel per cubic meter of product
• RETURN ON INVESTMENT: Due to the versatility and productivity of the Kimera SMALL, i.e. up to 25 m³/h
production speed, the customers return on their investment is realized in a short time.
• Additional unloading chutes
• Liquid admixture kit
• Bitumen emulsion pump for cold asphalt
• Working lights
• Polypropylene fibre feeder system
• Radio remote control
• 44kW Perkins diesel engine with Silent Pack
• 45 kW SEIPEE electric engine 2 poles B3/B5 400/690/50 IE3