- Recovery of materials destined for landfill disposal, such as cement mixtures regenerated from masonry rubble or milled materials.
- Mixed cements and tailings for stope filling
- Cold regeneration and stabilisation of materials mixed with resin additives
- Process up to 40 m³ per hour and can operate effectively at +50C temperatures
- The Ecomix 40S is easy to transport and can either be permanently-mounted on a truck, mounted on a truck with a tippable box or mounted on an interchangeable cradle.
- Designed to transport required materials in separate bins whilst an on board computer continuously monitors and adjusts the ratios extracted, producing a high quality final product
Features & Benefits
- Plant is completely autonomous and used as independent units. The unit is fixed mounted on a truck
- Quality control via computerised electro hydraulic system for the regulation of additives inclusive of chemical additives and wate