T & P – B65SBatchcrete International
- This particular block making machine is designed to produce high volume concrete products with minimal production costs. Items include paving stone, hollow and sold blocks, ceiling blocks, kerb stone and various other blocks between the heights of 5-25cm
- They are equipped with extra sturdy frames protected by anti vibrating devices
- The machine is designed for perfect alignment and uniformity of product.
- The products are de-moulded on wooden tables and the operator controls the process from the command panel
- The semi-automatic B65 S is a fixed machine producing blocks to size:
- 20x20x40 cm
- 15x20x40 cm
- 10x20x40 cm
- The B65 S produces approx 3-4 blocks per cycle, or 1900 pieces in 8 hours.
- If producing pavers 6 cm high production rates would be around 140 /160 M² over an 8 hour period.
Features and Benefits
- Product height: 5-25 cm
- Working pressure: 100/150 bar
- Compression: Hydraulic
- Working area: 65 x 50cm
- Working cycle 40 / 50 sec
- Power: 5.5 kW
- Vibration system: Hydraulic