De-moulding MachinesBatchcrete International
- The de-moulding machine extracted pavers from moulds with maximum efficiency
- The de-moulder is a vital piece of equipment that alleviates double handling and improves on productivity once the pavers are cured
- Assists with the prevention of repetitive strains.
- The unit comprises pneumatically actuated lifting rams and rotating head, which is fitted with suction cups, mounted on a heavy duty hub supported on roller bearings.
- The de-moulder can process up to 360 moulds per hour.