Batchcrete’s Dosing Head – Manual OperationBatchcrete International
- This machine is designed to deliver a precise dose of mix to a particular mould in a manual application
- Computer controlled, the dosing head delivers efficiencies that make it a labour saving device.
- Each cycle takes approximately 10 seconds to complete.
- Easily integrated with other Batchcrete products including the vibrating table
Features and Benefits
- Strong steel construction
- Built with provision to accept fork tynes, making both upper and lower sections mobile.
- Dosing controlled by PLC