Batchcrete’s Automated Mould Feeding LineBatchcrete International
- The Batchcrete feeding line is a purpose built system designed and built in Western Australia.
- The unit will accept moulds of 400mm and 330mm square by 40mm high.
- Moulds pass through a mould release spraying section. When sprayed the mould is moved along the line to the dosing head unit where the mould is dosed. Once filled the moulds traverse a set of vibrating modules for delivery to the flat bed conveyor and removal area for stacking.
- This automated function allows for high volume manufacturing and provides the customer the flexibility to establish effective production procedures in a safe working environment.
- Computer programs allow for varied mould sizes to be dosed.
- The automated cycle takes about ten seconds and dependent on certain variables, paving production can reach 360 units per hour and sustained throughout the day.
- Accuracy is guaranteed via an integrated weighing system
- Compact in design, the dosing line incorporates automatic mould feed, spraying booth with liquid feed attachments and vibrating tables for maximum production within limited spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Fully warranted with service support backup.
- Mobile set-up and easy readjusting.
- Dosing lines built to suit and generally range between 7 – 8 metres in length.