Batchcrete’s Automated Dosing MachineBatchcrete International
- Designed to rapidly fill moulds with a precise dose of mixed product automatically, ensuring accurate and frequent mould charging.
- PLC controlled, dosing can be adjusted to fill a wide range of moulds at various intervals. A computer program is fully integrated with weighing systems ensuring weights are held to close tolerances for accurate mould filling.
- Designed for easy integration into Batchcrete’s complete dosing line solutions that facilitate production line processing such as conveying systems and de-moulders
- The automated cycle takes approximately ten seconds for feeding and dosing, therefore eliminating labour intensive and time consuming processes.
- Capable of dosing a wide range of materials other than concrete based products.
- In-built hopper agitator prevents material segregation
- No pre-levelling of ground required. Four levelling jacks ensure machine can be set up on uneven surface.
- Drop down auger chamber for easy cleaning
- Programmable feed rate allows adjustment of speed from high and reduces as required. It can also be adjusted to a stop position for manual feed.
- Positive action clamshell doors minimise “in flight” material.
- Positive material feed from specially designed heavy duty auger
Features and Benefits
- Massive 420L hopper
- Fork pockets to facilitate moving machine
- Heavy duty construction
- Designed to minimise operator fatigue
- Can be operated manually or automatically
- Drive motor 1.85kW
- Hopper beater motor 1.1kW
- Cycle rate 8 secs
- Weigh table capacity 250kg
- Vibrators (2) 100mve