- Batch cement dispensing units are ideal for either remote or local conditions.
- Used to feed mixers and batch plants with cement, lime or fly-ash on a consistent basis.
- Batchcrete dispensers are also highly sort after due to their accurate volume and constant movement of material.
- Its heavy duty construction withstands the harshest site conditions.
- High output screw conveyor and load cells with deductive weighing system guarantees accurate dosing.
- Allows target weight to be dialled into the controller and when reached, the controller stops the feed.
- Steps are provided for inspection and access to the cover if required.
Features and Benefits
- Bin capacity 1000 or 2000 kg
- Screw output: 40,000kg/hr @30 degree angle
- Screw conveyor features a 195mm diameter
- Frame is powder coated heavy wall RHS
- Fork pockets and chain lifting lugs fitted
- Max discharge height 3,390mm
- Weighing system is de-cumulative with plc control if fitted
- Motor rating is 4kW-9.2kW